Protection of privacy-sensitive (personal) data is becoming increasingly important in our society. Therefore, more and more demands are made on organizations and service providers. Processes and systems around this data, and other confidential data, must guarantee this security. To achieve this it is essential that all processes and the associated risk management are properly mapped. Unexus describes our policy in this privacy statement.
1. Legal obligation
Unexus is legally obliged to keep certain customer data for a certain period of time for the purpose of investigation. Unexus must cooperate with claims from the Justice department or other governmental authorities of personal data, but also of other information that we process and store during our normal business operations. This concerns, for example, data about your systems, data usage and your made calls. If the retention period has expired, stored information will be destroyed or made anonymous.
2. Required for our service
Unexus provides its services itself, but sometimes uses third parties to support them. In such a case, we need to share the required information with these third parties. When Unexus shares data, the recipient is obliged to adhere to the Unexus conditions.
3. Who is responsible for your data?
Unexus B.V., based in Baarn; the Netherlands, is responsible for the collection and use of your data.
3741 LM Baarn
4. What information do we collect?
4.1 Personal & User Data
When you purchase a service from Unexus, or when you contact us, Unexus processes your personal data. Personal data is data that can be traced back to a person. The word “process” has a very broad meaning. It contains every action with regard to personal data, including the collection, storage, modification, consultation and use, provision, merge, protection, erasure or destruction of data.
You’ll find a list of examples of personal data we collect below:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you provide us actively, for example through creating a profile, corresponding with us or telephoning us
- Location data
- Activity data on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number (if applicable)
4.2 Purpose of collecting personal & user data
Unexus collects personal and user data for the following purposes:
- To call or e-mail you if necessary, to perform our services.
- To inform you about changes in our services or products.
- To offer you the possibility to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- To take care of payments and orders.
- To send out our newsletters.
- Unexus analyses your user behavior on the websites to make further improvements to the user experience. We also improve our products and services based on your preferences.
- Unexus is legally obliged to keep certain customer data for a certain period of time for the purpose of investigation. Unexus must cooperate with claims from the Justice department or other governmental authorities of personal data, but also of other information that we process and store during our normal business operations.
4.3 Tracking & Cookies
If you visit us via one of our (affiliated) websites, a “cookie” will be placed. These cookies are designed to remember your settings and preferences in order to improve the user experience. In addition, Google places “analytical cookies” to gain insight into the use of our website. If desired, it is possible to set your browser to disable these cookies.
4.4 Retention periods
Unexus does not retain your data any longer than strictly necessary to realise the purposes of why we collect the data. Therefore Unexus uses the following retention periods:
|Personal data||Purpose||Retention period|
|First and last name||To call you back, or to contact you through e-mail or post||Undetermined period of time|
|Phone number||To call you in case you request us to||Undetermined period of time|
|E-mail Address||To reply to your outreach to us, to answer you on a question or (if you’ve given your permission) to send newsletters to you||Undetermined period of time|
|Data about activity on the website||To analyze for website optimization||50 months|
5. What do we use the information for?
Unexus primarily uses the aforementioned data to deliver and improve the services that you purchase. For example; delivering a service at the requested address or setting up a telephone call.
5.1 Sharing personal data with third parties
Unexus provides its services itself, but sometimes uses third parties to accomplish these services. In such a case, it is necessary that we share data with these third parties. When Unexus shares data, the recipient is obliged to comply with the conditions of Unexus.
5.2 Cookies and other techniques we use
Unexus uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is documented and saved during the first visit to our website. It is saved in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
The following cookies are used on this website:
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session|
|_gat||To speed up data collection processes in statistics.||Session|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session|
|Cppro-ft||Unexus||Keeps track of special fonts on the website for internal analysis. The cookie does not register any visitor data.||1 year|
|Cppro-ft-style-temp||Unexus||Keeps track of special fonts on the website for internal analysis. The cookie does not register any visitor data.||1 day|
|Cp-pro-page-views||Unexus||Collects data relates to the user’s visits to the website.||Session|
|Cp-pro-session-limit||Unexus||Collects data on user behavior and interaction in order to optimize the website.||Session|
|_clck||Unexus||Collects data on the user’s navigation and behavior on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner.||1 year|
|_clsk||Unexus||Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.||1 day|
|c.gif||Microsoft Clarity||Collects data on the user’s navigation and behavior on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner.||Session|
|CLID||Microsoft Clarity||Collects data on the user’s navigation and behavior on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner.||1 year|
|ANONCHK||Microsoft Clarity||Registers data on visitors from multiple visits and on multiple websites. This information is used to measure the efficiency of advertisement on websites.||1 day|
|MUID||Microsoft Clarity & Bing||Used widely by Microsoft as a unique user ID||1 year|
|SM||Microsoft Clarity||Registeres a unique ID to identify device during stay||Session|
|_cltk||Microsoft Clarity||Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.||Session|
|SRM_B||Bing.com||Tracks the user’s interaction with the website’s search -bar-function . This data can be used to present the user with relevant products or services.||1 jaar|
|MR||Bing.com||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor’s preferences.||7 days|
5.3 Statistical research
Unexus always strives to provide you with the highest quality of websites and applications. This makes it necessary for Unexus to analyze statistics on a regular basis. We can use the outcome for adaptations on our websites and/or applications.
We can use your data for this statistical research. Only designated employees of Unexus have access to this data. Results of the research are always aggregated to ensure results are not traceable to a person.
6. Access to, and correction of, your personal data
If you have any questions or remarks about your personal data you can contact us. Please send your message to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your question as soon as possible.
6.1 How do you get access to your personal data?
If you want to view your stored personal data, you can submit a request to us to provide this personal data to you. This means that you can request to see which personal data of you has been registered and for what purposes that data is used. You can submit this request by email. Our email address is: email@example.com.
6.2 How can you correct your personal data?
You can submit a request for a change or complete removal of your data by email through firstname.lastname@example.org
6.3 Right of objection
You can object to the processing of your personal data by Unexus if your personal data is used for purposes other than those necessary for the execution of an agreement, or those necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation. You can submit your objection by email. Our email address is: email@example.com.
7. How we secure your personal data
Unexus takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unexus has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Unexus applies TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. By doing this we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
- Unexus is ISO 27001 certified. The ISO 27001 standard specifies strict requirements for establishing, implementing, executing, monitoring, assessing, maintaining and improving a documented Information Security Management System (ISMS). The ISMS for ISO 27001 is not a static system, but is constantly evolving. The certificate is obtained after an independent audit. Annual internal and external checks ensure that Unexus continues to meet the security requirements.
In case you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.